Saturday, April 24, 2010

Traveling Woman & Wet Felting Class Projects

Hasn't the weather been marvelous?!? Course, I luv the rain and the in between seasons, Spring & Fall. So it has been nice to have an actual Spring for a change.

So, Paige just finished the Traveling Woman Shawl from Ravelry using Sabrina's Anzula Wash My Lace. sn't it beautiful? Paige did an awesome job. It would also look fabulous in a fingering weight. And we had a lot of fun in the wet felting class today. The ladies made some beautiful flowers.
These are Barbara K's.

















And these are Barbara M's.

















































They are all ready to be embellished and used for purses, hats, to adorn scarves, packages, as pins or barrettes. The uses are endless.


And I have to say, I have never seen a dog sleep like this but Meggie seems to do it all the time. I wonder if she will outgrow it..........

No comments: