Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Knitters Virtual Vacation Swap

I have joined the Knitters Virtual Vacation Swap. This is the questionaire and my answers:


1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?

Florida. One of my favorite friends lives there and they have beaches and Disney World, oh my!!!

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?

England. I am fascinated by their ancient history, would love to see Stonehenge and visit the country side, not so much the cities, as everything looks so green and I love Blue Faced Leicester.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?

Yes, both my father and my husband were in the armed forces, so I have driven across states and countries.

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?

Hmmm....Would Paris,France count as exotic? I lived in Japan, but it was when I was 3 months old so I can't count that.

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?

Bavaria and the Black Forest. It was beautiful, we got to see Neuschwanstein (Sleeping Beauty Castle) and other ancient, historic sites. I luv ancient history!

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.

No.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?

Depends. If there is an ancient history museum, I'm there. I luv the beach so I would be there also. What do you consider "amusement"? I enjoy Magic Mountain and Disneyland and would luv to visit Disney World. Otherwise, what category would "shopping" fall into?

8. What's your favorite type of yarn?

Anything hand dyed/frou frou like Prism and Great Adirondack.

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?

Anything acrylic.

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?

Almost anything but never twice. I especially enjoy modular/mitered projects.

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?

Something that has a lot of mindless knitting as otherwise it wouldn't get done. That way I also have an excuse to purchase something new in a new shop!

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?

Most anything with fibers. I cross stitch, needlepoint, dye, needle felt, bead, shibori, polymer clay and sew.

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)

No.

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?

My favs are greens and purples. My least favorite is black.

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?

Both. I need 12 Step programs for ice cream (oh....Cold Stone, begone!) and cheese.

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?

I am a cat lover, horse lover, dog lover and I like anything fantasy/sci fi or new age.

This should be fun!

No comments: