Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Progress on Scrap Painting Project

Here is a picture of the progress I have made on the side-to-side scrap painting project I have been working on. This is a sample of what you might create putting together scraps out of your stash. During our second Swap Meet on Friday, November 9, this will be offered as a free one time only workshop for that evening. Our Swap Meets are for ya'll to bring in a few skeins of yarn that you might no longer be partial to (please, no used or mutilated skeins, make it something you wouldn't mind receiving), add them to the "stash" and, in return, you get to take a few skeins that enhance the stash that you want to work with.


I, of course, wasn't happy with what I started with ( see November 2 entry) so I added these novelties.
Yeah, yeah, I know. Novelties are "out"! Too bad- I still like them. And I think they have really added dimension to my project.

Hope you are inspired to join us Friday! It should be fun!

2 comments:

Knittingknutty said...

That's a gorgeous scarf. See you guys sunday

Anonymous said...

Love love love the colors of yarn! Scarf looks great too:)