Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Swap Swag

I have been befuddled and deranged (anyone know what I mean?) by things mechanical and technical. Slowly, I've been regaining some control over the machines and want to take this opportunity to thank all of my upstream swap partners.
Lapghan By December Swap #1


Lapghan By December Swap #2




Yarn Junkies #5-Pink


Dog Days of Summer Swap


And my ever helpful swap wrapping assistant checking to make sure that the container is the right size for my outgoing amigurumi (whom, by the way, was dubbed Dimetri, but I can't show him until I know he has been received).

I want to thank everyone who has sent such awesome, thoughtful packages and I hope to be able to stay in touch with all of you! Keep swapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cat is adorable!

*goes back to planning your secret pal packages*