Thursday, February 23, 2012

Updates

Greetings, Happy Fiberholics!Hope everyone is enjoying the great weather. Would sure like to see a bit more rain before it gets too warm but I guess we shall see......Just wanted to let you know that the Handy Caddies and Totes will be in tomorrow or Friday. For those of you who prepaid to get the sale price, I'll call you as soon as they are here. Next week I'll have a shipment of Schaefer yarns in, including new colors of Anne and the new Linen Stitch Scarf kits.



With the popularity of the Flowered Headband, I'm currently working on a crocheted version. I'll be sure to let everyone know when that goes live. In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying the knitted version.




































Hope to see you all soon! Karen


No comments: