Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last Yarn tasting of the Year

Here is the sample plate for our last Yarn Tasting of the year. We are offering cottons, linens, silks, bamboo and polymides from Karabella, Plymouth. GGH/Muench, Skacel, Twisted Sisters, Kollage and Colinette. One is even an aroma therapy yarn!

Due to the popularity last time, we are also offering 2 different scarf patterns you can make with your "sample plate". They are both drop stitch designs, which show off the various textures and fibers, one with a cable, one with a simple rib.













We hope you can join us for this last tasting of the year on Saturday August 16!


And, of course, no post is complete without at least one mention of the four footed friends. This is Precious, shop-cat-in-training, helping to clean out a drawer. I wonder if she knows how ridiculous she looks? I wonder if she cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'm going to miss it. I have a bridal shower to go to in the afternoon... :(

Lisa Sorensen

Knittingknutty said...

Hey!!! I sure do miss you guys on Sundays. the move went good and everybody is safe and happy.