This weekend we are doing an Intarsia Christmas Stocking and I decided to use some of my hand dyed in this pattern.
The first color is Aracania Nature Wool in a kettle dyed red.
And here is the beginning of the pattern. I'm really liking the way it is coming out and there will probably be enough of the Licorce Twist to do something else, maybe a hat.
I have some other dyeing pictures to post but I did want to show my first effort at dyeing 100% silk. This is a boucle from Henry's Attic and I was very pleased with the way it took the dyes.I think there is enough to make a lacy shrug so I will be looking for a pattern to use for this.
Can't wait to dye again now that I am finding some great uses for them! Would love to hear from others as to what they are using their hand dyeds for.